Blast from the Past

I drew this in 2003 o.0 Figured it was about time that I drew an updated version. I always did like this picture and I have gotten some really good comments about it. :)
So instead of one dragon, there is going to be two :) This is a rough sketch, I still need to refine it so the basic details are there and than figure out a colour scheme. If anyone sees anything with this sketch that might need to be changed, please let me know :)

I printed out a bookmark and I'm trying to see how much abuse it can take. If it survives I will be offering them in my Etsy shop (so far so good). I will definitly draw a few more fantasy style bookmarks, probably a few horses and some other animals that I think will look good in this format.

And just for a giggle a picture of me and my sister. I have no idea how old I am here. (if you want your face blurred, just let me know sis). Makes me want to go and get bangs lol

I really wish I had the pictures of me where you can see my sixth finger *hint hint* :p

Comments

  1. Gorgeous drawing Jennifer. And lovely colours. You do great work. I shall be back to visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:06 am

    Love your dragons jennifer...this is going to be fantastic with the two in it....cant wait to see the finished one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks jeanette and pencilwizard :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is awesome. Great illustration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3