Thursday, May 01, 2008

SPT May 1,2008


SPT May 1,2008
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons
Nice and sunny when I took this, and about an hour later it was pouring down rain (why people say "pouring down rain" I have no idea. Why not just pouring down. What is it going to pour down Kool-Aid?) :p









Dragons WIP Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

So back to the dragons today. Finished up the blue dragon now on to the green one. I probably need to darken the values but am going to wait till the whole thing is coloured.

4 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

It was the same here today, extremely misty in the morning, then super sunny, and a few minutes later it was pouring down! (Rain, not kool aid ;))

Jennifer Rose said...

hmm I don't even know if I can get kool-aid here (1 cup of sugar, some juice crystals, add water and get a sugar high :p)
Rain again, and hailstones! Glad I didn't go for a walk

Chrissy said...

Whats Kool-aid?.....I do like ur dragons :-)...reminds me of some of my tarot cards only better - chrissyX

Jennifer Rose said...

Thanks :) I would love one day (years :p) to make a Tarot card set.

Kool-aid:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kool-Aid
:)