Its not Dandruff its Sculpey

Taking a bit of a break on the Aztec dragon. So from one dragon onto another.

I would post the sketch for this but its honestly a few quick scribbles just to remind me. So here is a very quick little armature made out of tinfoil. I don't have any wire so had to use this to help flesh out the main shapes. Yes that is the bottom of a Pyrex measuring cup :p

So here is the little cartoonish treasure chest almost finished. I am not going to be putting any major detail on it until I have more of the rest of the area finished as the detail might get lost if my fingers or tools come up against it. Can you tell that there is a skull at the base?

I am adding some rocks that are whole and that I had Mr.Fuzzy attack with a hammer. I don't have any paint so thought this would add some kind of colour to it.

Oh and the phone call went all right :) Said that I can write my own reference and that if I get accepted after a portfolio review that I should come in and talk to the disability people at the Uni. So I really need to draw a lot now lol I think once I figure out what I want to put in the final portfolio picks I will post them here to see what people think and if they have any ideas.

Comments

  1. I can't wait to see all this completed. It looks intriguing, and intricate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Hopefully finished tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gonna be amazing !
    well done with Uni !
    and I love the post title!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the phone call was good, I am still catching up but thats good news...seems like we are moving into 3d, brave lady, chest looks mint...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3