long way to fall


long way to fall
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

He would have blown away today . Things were flying around so he would have flown if I had of tied him to a kite. hmmm that is actually a good idea....

Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

Just need to darken things now on this. I want to make the stone look really bumpy and cracked so that should be fun to do :) Because this is 11 by 14 inches its going to take a couple of scans to put together so people can get a better look at it. I'm debating on whether or not to add a hint of colour to the stone work, just a bit to suggest the colours it might have been years ago

Comments

  1. Jennifer,

    Your sketch turned out great! I love how you draw. I agree that maybe a hint of color would help the stone work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that would be a kewl photo seeing him hanging off a kite-LOL!
    Love your dragon sketch! I say go with the hint of color ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tie him to a kite?!?!?! you bad mini moo owner you!!!

    poor mini moo.
    I do love seeing what moo is gonna doo next!!

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watching watching to see the progress on the sketch. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks norma :D I'm thinking a bit of colour too now :)

    Linda- I might make him a little parachute and toss him off the steps and try to take a picture lol

    tina he should be all right (as long as I don't throw him at the wall >.<) moo had a lazy day today :)

    thanks Sandy :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3