the end


the end
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

oh no! anyone feel like playing Cluedo? Clue with added letters :p No thats what its called here. No idea why the difference.

Doves were back :D I have hundreds of pictures of them, and they are mostly sitting on the table or the trellis. very exciting stuff :p But it gives me a lot of reference photos of birds and their feathers. I just wish I could get a good picture of the Blue Tit that is in the yard, but he moves so fast that by the time I have the camera ready he has flown away. So while some people might get bored with all the dove pictures I like looking at them :)

And after 3 hours this is what I've done on the dragons. I love coloured pencils, I really do, just get kind of annoyed at how long they can take and this isn't even a realistic style of work (which almost makes it worse). What is done still needs work, but I'm not going to darken anything until most of it is completed. I wish I could scan this, might tomorrow because I am horrible at taking photos of my work. It might even be done tomorrow if I get up early (hmm considering I haven't been up before 10:30 all week, its highly unlikely :p)

Taken with the flash. Makes a huge difference in the colours :/

Comments

  1. We have Cluedo too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will really miss 'coo' - he was great fun! That's a lovely shot of the dove - would be great for drawing. Look forward to seeing the finished dragon : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooooooo!!!!! ;-)

    I love the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, poor cow. The dove is lovely and I like watching them in the yard. However, I'm not so pleased when they wake me at 6:00 in summer mornings, cooing on my rooftop.
    Dragons are coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love doves, will never get tired of photos of them. Can't wait to see the finished dragon, it's looking good. When I use to take my time with colored pencil stuff, yes, it takes so long because of the layering ...So the cow is done... moo..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:02 pm

    Very cute drawing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i will miss moo! bring back moo! !
    I love the dragon pictures!
    they are beautiful colours!
    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have incredible patience, I just know i work very quickly in comparison, I think I am too impatient. looking good for it though! Capturing small bird pictures takes patience too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kirsty- at first I thought it was a completely different game lol kind of embarrassing at the time :p

    Alison- cow might make an appearance one day again :) It would make a great drawing, probably draw one of them soon :)

    Michelle- I think it was the Furby :p thanks :)

    Mary- we don't have a roof (1st floor flat), and so far hey haven't made that much noise, or course now they will that I've typed that :p

    Sandy-thanks :) I want to get some Zest-it solvent, supposed to be great with CPs and cut down on time

    nuvonova- thanks :D

    tina- thanks :D moo might make a return ;)

    Chrissy- some people are really quick with CPs and it seems to work really well for you :) I just wish he would stay still longer like the one down at the Inlaws who sits on the end of the line a foot away and doesn't move when you do (unless your the FIL, the blue tit goes mad chirping away at him :p)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3