Run Cow Run


Run Cow Run
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

Is it sad that I know the number that Stitch is? :p I love the movie. The backgrounds are just gorgeous and it makes me smile. And thats what a good movie should do.

Unless its a horror movie. If I laugh during a horror movie its usually due to someone dying in an extremely far fetched way or just really bad movie effects. Sci-fi movies are good for a laugh too. When they are good they are good but when they are bad they are absolutely horrible (but still funny :p). This had the 2 of us laughing a lot, so if you have the time and want a laugh its worth a watch :)

"Camouflage ?" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

Frame mock-up (the matt would have to be a bit thinner if I did get it matted). I really like this green, would look nice in the flat :p I swear this will be the last time that I talk about this unless I decide to sell it, which might happen once I get it back.

Mini daffodils in Mr.Fuzzy's parents front yard. It so nice finally seeing colour on the ground and in gardens. Most of the seeds that we started have started to come up. But no cacti yet. I am determined to grow a cacti but over a year later no luck :/ I might have to break down and buy one.

Comments

  1. My daffodils have buds but no blooms yet... it is SO nice to see some color at last! Hasn't it been a winter to remember? and I don't mean that as a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only buds here at the minute. So how do you mock up a frame, photoshop? Nice delicate work btw ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judi-Was really cold this winter, last winter was really mild so it was a bit of a shock.

    Chrissy- Thanks :) I use the smart framer here. Much easier then photoshop and more frames to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mini daffodils! Your Camouflage dragon is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daffofils... buds... - the only things we have is snow :) a long wait for greens to come out :) But I love yours! Thanks you for some nice flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3