this is your problem


this is your problem
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

bra wire (at least I think it is) in the washing machine.

Not mine, must have been the women who had it before us. Such a small thing causing a huge problem. Mr.Fuzzy spent all afternoon with a hammer and an electric screwdriver getting at this little piece. It was bent through the clip holding the heating element. Odd. The machine is mostly put back together and doesn't make a horrible noise when you spin the drum, so crossed fingers it will work. He figured he couldn't make the problem any worse so decided to operate. And if it does work it saves us some cash (which we don't have now after buying the bed)

Easter Dragons 2009 Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

Finished line art for the dragons :) Now to transfer onto Stonehenge (my last sheet finally! I can stick to using watercolour paper when I need to use white paper). But not sure if I can do that tomorrow as there is not room to take the lightbox out as things from the bedroom are in the living room. I'm thinking lots of pastel colours or bright colours to go with spring. Going to try to avoid a lot of pink though :p

Ikea is going to send us the proper slats for the bed so we can put it together. But since the mattress is 28cm thick its not bad sleeping on the floor. Will be nice to have the bed put together. I honestly thought that the mattress was going to blow off the top of the car with the winds being so high yesterday. Had to stop to switch the positions of the mattress and the headboard. I'm glad I didn't have to do that on the side of the freeway with cars going by at 70mph+ and winds strong enough to knock you over. I spent most of the car ride with my neck bent looking out the window to see if the mattress was going to fly (and possibly the car with it :p) Next time, bigger car :p

Comments

  1. I think that the bra wire thing is quite a common problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would be a cordless powerdrill being used as a screwdriver, a manual impact driver and a heavy hammer...meaning mr fuzzy now has jarred wrists and arms.....some of the strongest thread lock I've ever seen.....ugh
    Still..lesson learned, remove element to have a peek inside before trying to remove drum

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have lost a few bra wires and hair grips in our washing machine.....much to my Dh's grumbling! Are you sure that Moo is safe with that wire....looks like he has plans for it!!
    I love the Easter dragons !!
    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it resolves it and your washing machine returns to a fully operational state, I hope the same for Mr Fuzzy and hope Mrs Fuzzy has regained SOH.
    You may like to know that I used to talk nicely every day to my washing machine, it did eventually pack up but I was more solvent by the time it did from using a second hand one for several years!
    We won't even go down the road of trying to get things back from Ikea.....*big grins*!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got it all fixed up.
    WC paper is really nice for cp's. I have some lighter weight stuff I'll be switching to eventually. Linework looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. kristy-it must be, I've had a lot of people tell me that they have killed machines that way

    tina- moo better not do anything evil with it, or he will end up de-stuffed :p I've never had the wire problem with machines and hadn't heard of it until I moved here

    chrissy- its working today :D which is great as there is about 6 loads of laundry now :/ hmmm maybe I should talk nice to it more. lol about Ikea. I really don't want to go back there for awhile

    ingrid- thanks :) I'm glad its fixed too

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, a bra ware huh...Hope your neck isn't bent out of shape...that's some heavy wind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3