Everyday in May #12 sort of :p

Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
ACEO
Ink

I really did try to get this finished today, but between updating all the art on my site (which took me 3 hours :/ I am so slow when it comes to website code. But am getting better :) ) this was all that I got done. Its based on a photo Mr.F took when we went to the bird place at Niagara. They have this building set up and the work that went into it is amazing. I kind of altered the design so I don't go insane with all the dots :p

If you squint you can see Airlie Monument in the distance :) You can walk there I guess but it would be a really long walk lol

Doesn't stop people from leaving the dog waste everywhere :/ Notice the date :p

And every time we go for a walk I am taking the camera. I've had request for photos of everything so photos of everything people will get lol Heres a road sign. Exciting! :p

Comments

  1. You're doing so well with your One a Day in May! Another lovely drawing. New Road... Hmm, looks a bit old if the wall is anything to go by, lol! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You are doing so well with your program for May! I LOVE this new drawing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually road signs can be lots of fun...any signs can really.

    Yesterday I went to hit balls at the golf course with my "old guys"..

    should have had my camera.... one sign on the road said...

    SLOW GOLFERS CROSSING.

    no punctuation... so immediately in my mind's eye...I saw old, bent, creaking guys barely moving across the road... hardly able to drag the clubs in the bag...hahahha.... I love silly signs..... but, then I seem to have a slightly warped sense of humour too....

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful knot work! love that piece a lot!
    love tina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh I can't wait to see it finished

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you Shashi :)

    Black Cat- thanks :) the wall might be the original but not sure so could be pretty old :)

    Bumblevee-lol at that sign! :D I would have thought the same thing lol

    Tina- thank you! :D (i really like that corset card you did!)

    thanks Swirly :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your art. I went and looked at your updated gallery, ...you do really nice work. I enjoyed looking through it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you Sandy! :D thanks for stopping by my site :) (still working on it lol, i think its a never ending thing )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3