Owl Finished!

"Noctua" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
Prints for sale here

*dances* and now on to another one lol...ok maybe not right away, first I need to play with the drafting film that Sue sent me. I have wanted to try drafting film with CPs ever since people started using it a few years ago, but could never find any. Just need to find something simple to try first to play with.

It took me forever to think of a title for this owl, I am horrible at title. Bird #10 just doesn't sound right :p neither does "attempt #10 to drive myself insane".

Comments

  1. WooHoo! Wonderful! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job! I don't think I would have ever finished something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, your owl is very wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That's an amazing drawing! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is a one beautiful owl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Celebration time: and also give yourself a break from the insanity. Beautiful Owl, and the title is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job! The owl is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking great and yes I think a break before the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how the Owl turned out!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3