Day 7

"a song that reminds you of a certain event" hmm I actually found it hard to think of an event and a song that reminds me of that event but, Canada Day (July 1st) is an event and this song would remind me of it :p


Check out their other songs, worth a laugh :)


You know spring has finally sprung when the daffys start showing up :D
Its gorgeous out, nice and sunny, but for some reason I decided to start a crochet blanket. Maybe by the time it is cold again I might have enough done to cover my feet :p
little test patch

hmmm yeah I'm not holding my breath I will have it done then either :p

Comments

  1. Sky looks so happy gamboling in the daffodils!!
    Right, Canada's very big. And pointy and flat and bumpy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such pretty daffodils, including the large black and white one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I love it...

    Nice pictures of Spring....

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blanket looks lovely. I do love the colour you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3