Tiger Tiger WIP Post#3

yeah the nose is off centre :p but it should work once I have the whole thing finished, and if it doesn't, I will just crop the paper so its just the eyes. I don't have a title for it, I  have such a hard time thinking them up. Unititled #458 just doesn't work very well :p

And only 4 more rows until I can start to put the handles on.Actually no I can't, need to put fillers between the flowers before that....

Listed this print on Etsy :) Only one print was made these colours.

Comments

  1. Didn't notice the nose, looks great! And I love the Esty print. Looks like you are having a busy summer! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. been trying to keep busy, and can't do much outside with all the rain we have been getting :/

      Delete
  2. Very nicely coloured print!! Love the flowers, but you have to do fillers?? In between every four flowers?? I'm too lazy to even scroll up and count how many that would be!! They look great though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, in between the flowers, but its a pretty simple filler, so i am hoping it doesnt take too long *crosses fingers*

      Delete
  3. You've been busy! The tiger on the dark paper will be amazing and I love the print too. I am amazed by the flowers. Can't wait to see it done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tiger is coming along great! I am loving it on black paper! Are the flowers crochet? Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, crochet flowers :) can't knit to save my life :p

      Delete
  5. The tiger's looking great and your post title seems apt for the dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the print, it looks fantastic. The crochet is cool too....very creative

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3