I Colour A lot of Eyes


I used the Luminance pencils I bought for my birthday on black Stonehenge paper, and I was afraid that I would like them too much. At £2.70 a pencil I can't afford to get any more :p When I do an exchange rate to Canadian I give myself a heart attack, thats almost $5 a pencil! ouch :p

I guess liking them is better then spending the money and hating them. They feel like a cross between a coloursoft or prisma and a polychromos pencil. Blend really well and the colours are still vibrant on dark paper.

I'm going to have to break down and slowly by some more of them. A person can never have too many pencils :)

Comments

  1. Beautiful eye! Looks like it might belong to a dragon. :-D Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my fax. I appreciate it. Nice meeting you here! Happy creating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) the fox is gorgeous, loved the colours

      Delete
  2. That IS beautiful! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice eye, I like the contrast with the black paper.

    That would give me a heart attack too! They would be $4.43 for me and I couldn't justify to myself spending that much a pencil a piece :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the only reason i bought them was because it was birthday money lol normally way ouy of my price range

      and thank you :)

      Delete
    2. Ah, well birthday money -is- a different story ;)

      Delete
  4. Wow, really gorgeous! Love the color and the shine on the eye. This is really beautifully done!
    What a good way to spend birthday money!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3