30 Days of Dragons #20

One dentist visit later and, 3 chipped teeth, 1 cracked tooth and a tooth abscess. The abscess explains the radiating pain on the left side and thankfully the other teeth don't seem to be causing pain anymore, its just the left side. No antibiotics since I have had 2 rounds of them in the last month, unless it gets really bad and then I am just going to phone the people that fixed my jaw since they should know what to do since I still can't open my mouth the whole way due to swelling. Not going to be fixed for a week tho, so will not be talking a lot and popping a lot of pain killers :p

Comments

  1. OK, that explains the pain. It must be a determined abscess to overcome the antibiotics. I hope the kill it soon. Get well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think its newish, started after the last round of antibiotics to really hurt :/ lol I am almost at the point where I want them all pulled

      Delete
  2. Holy Mackerel Jennifer!
    What a nightmare. Wish I could offer more than lame good wishes. Hang in there and best of luck with this.
    Sincerely,
    Gary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Gary :) good wished, lame or not are appreciated :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3