Project list

So I did decide to make a list of all the artwork that I have to do and when I look at the list, it seems really long. Oh well, I'm not going to be bored atleast. :P
In no particular order at the moment because nothing is due to be done at any set time. Going to update this list when things are completed, any progress is made, or new drawings are added to the list.


  1. Animal alphabet. Still need to pick animals to draw. Trying to figure out if I should pick a specifc country's animals or just use any animal.
  2. Chineses Lanterns. Completed 0/2
  3. Boats on the coast. Completed 0/2
  4. Series of New Zealand Drawings. Not sure how many I am going to do yet.
  5. Candy series. Completed 1/5
  6. People Portrait. Need to choose picture or get model
  7. Dogs in cars series. Completed 0/4 Picked 2 pictures to draw from, need to look at other pictures I have taken and pick the dogs.
  8. Macro Flowers. Completed /4 Have all pictures picked out just need to draw them.
  9. Use Art Stix . Need to think of drawing.
  10. Use Graphitints. Need to think of drawing.
  11. Holiday dragons. Completed 1/8
Hopefully this will help me get more then one drawing done in a month. :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3