Evil games

Ok I had every intention of drawing today. Pumpkins and candy and broomsticks and dragons. Got a little sidetracked. Devil May Cry is very addictive. Great for anger relief. I'm not angry (really I'm not) but if I was, I would spend a few hours playing this game. Yeah its old I know but I don't generally play games so thats my excuse.

I really want to bake muffins or cookies. But the oven god demands a daily sacrifice. Many muffins have lost their lives already. Oh well I guess if I make cookies I could just eat the dough. :) I have a slab of Sculpey I really want to use, but I think I read that if it burns the fumes are toxic. :(

Here is a picture of my current art supplies to sort of make up for the lack of art. I tried to find a case for my pencils but decided hey why not recycle. :) The different sized jars work just as well as an actual case and were free. The supplies are sitting on an overhead projector from my brother in laws workplace, it was surplus. Works very well as a light table. Once again with the recycling. :)





Technorati tags:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3