Weekly update

Should have updated this sooner but nothing has happened to write about. :) Took some cool pictures of this spider in the backyard, might post them. He/She has managed to make a really nice web in the back.

The drawing of Luka is almost done, just have to darken up a few spots and then scan it. :) Almost had to start again yesterday, I was brushing eraser crumbs off it and had the pencil in my hand along with the brush and the pencil left dark streak lines on it. :( Managed to fix them (I think atleast), so hopefully no one can see them now. Moral of the story: stop holding pencils when you brush the eraser junk off. I already ruined 2 coloured pencil pieces because of dark red streaks caused that way.

Plan on starting a few halloween art cards tommorow. Having a hard time thinking of halloween things that would go on an art card. Candy corn, pumpkins, black cats, skulls, witches, spiders, after that my mind goes blank. :/ And I can't get half the candy here that I could get in Canada! ack! Not that my teeth will complain I'm sure. ;) oh Rockets how I will miss you :p

John got a job so that was great! :) Part time but a job is a job. :) I have an appointment with the surgeon on Tuesday for a consultation (there was a cancellation). So hopefully then I will find out if I have a hernia or scar tissue or something else completely. yay possibly more surgery *rolls eyes*

ok time for bed.

Updated project list with the art cards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3