Lack of Art

I haven't drawn anything for a month. Well thats not exactly true. I have drawn tattoo line art, sketch ideas for dragons, and line art for various animal pictures. Even transfered them on to good paper but I can't seem to be able to colour any of them (or even just use graphite to finish anything). I don't mean to complain but its very annoying when I want to draw and colour but once I sit down to do so, I can't. I have the line art done for some Christmas dragons but not sure if it will get done by Christmas because of the size.

Out of boredom, my hands were victims of a pen and covered with various pointless designs yesterday. Thank the Gods it washed off or I would have probably woken up with ink all over my face and the sheets. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Next time I do that I have to remember to take a picture.

So I was looking over transfered drawings, trying to see if anything caught my eye, and came across one I had done earlier this year but it was messed up by a stupid mistake (that I still haven't learned from, don't have a pencil in the same hand while using an eraser). Still have a lot of work left on this but no matter what I tried I couldn't get the red streak off the paper, it had gouged pretty deeply and would have shown up no matter what colour I made that cherry. Which at the time bugged me because I did like the way it was turning out even if it looked more like a bowl of candy or marbles then cherries. Some people couldn't see the streak but it is the first thing I see when I look at this.



So I'm going to re-do this and hopefully this time I don't end up with streaks across it. I'm hoping that if I can even get half of this new bowl of cherries finished it will jump start other things.

Ref. picture from the WetCanvas Image library by mustcreate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3