Dragon Heads

Page 1 of Moleskine Sketchbook (colour altered in photoshop)
13 x 21cm


Nothing on that page took more than 5 minutes to draw, I just wanted to do quick little drawings to get back to art after a few days absence. For some reason the first page on almost all of my sketchbooks are filled with dragons. I like this little sketchbook, nice and light-weight and fits in my bag with room to spare.

The drawing on the top right and the little one below it are supposed to be rough website page layout designs. The text would be in the middle of the design but I'm not sure if I could even do that for a website (John just told me I could, so at least I know its possible if I wanted to).

Trying to learn how to use Dreamweaver is going to make me greyer, way too much code to mess with. At least if I get really stuck trying to re-design my site, I can ask John for help.

Technorati tags: ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3