Tulips


Finally stopped raining enough that I could get some pictures of the tulips in the front. I'm going to give my right hand some rest and see if that helps a bit (typing with only my left at the moment, takes forever). Hoping the rain helps my lilies grow, if not I'm going to have to try next year to grow them.

I'm still going to go ahead with setting up commissions and other business related stuff, I could always paint with my left hand if my right doesn't co-operate. :)

And now I know why they say don't operate heavy machinery on some medications. Took what the doc gave me yesterday to see if it helps my hand, and I was out like a light. Dead to the world. John says I did say something but I have no idea what it was. Probably lots of nonsense. Atleast I didn't drool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3