Computer Woes

I haven't been able to post the last couple days because I killed the computer. Actually I have no idea what was wrong with it, but its fixed now so all is well in the world (good thing about having a husband with a computer degree, free computer repairs). So back to almost daily postings, and there will be art later tonight. I have to go to the bank in a few hours and see if I can get a business account and need to make sure all the paperwork is all together. Its the only thing stopping me from applying for a grant. So I'm crossing my fingers that I can get one. Once I get back I will read all the blog posts that I have missed and comment on them. :)

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:49 pm

    Having the computer take a mini-vacation is horrible! And having techno people in your corner is so wonderful. Kudos to capable husbands. XOXOXO
    I am lucky, too.
    Glad you're up and running with the skeebies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its funny. Not too long after this post the computer went screwy again. But its fixed once more and hopefully stays that way. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3