Ack!! Needles

Today Scottish word:
1) aglee

Answer to the last Scottish word:
1) a hack is a crack in your skin that is caused by cold

I don't talk about me having MS here because I really don't want it to seem like I'm fishing for sympathy, but I have decided to mention this.

Today I was taught how to give myself a shot I have to have 3 times a week. It is called Rebif, which is supposed to help reduce the amount of relapses that I might have. The MS nurse that was helping me, was very nice and understanding. Took her time explaining how to do things and than had me try a few times with empty needles before I used a filled needle on myself.

I haven't had any of the symptoms that could have happened, which is a good thing and the injection area looks perfectly fine. Didn't hurt and because of the auto-injector I don't actually see the needle touch me, which I'm not sure if I would have a problem with. I have had so many needles it shouldn't, but it might be different if I was doing it myself. Next shot is on Monday, so things should go well than to.

Tomorrow I promise to post some art, I still draw!! lol


Links:
Wiki
MS Society

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:33 pm

    You are one sporting gal, on a number of counts! Holding a pinchy scorpion, for one, and a pokey needle for another.
    Question...do you consume aspartame in soft drinks or unsweetened foods?
    Here's a word I came across in my dictionary perusals...
    reddle
    And a sweet bear, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not sporting, just trying to enjoy life now :)

    I drink a lot of diet drinks?? why?? lol

    I had to go look up what reddle means, not sure if I could use it in everyday conversation, but it might come up in some conversation one day :)

    Nice soft bear :) (I'm afraid of it getting dirty if it falls on the floor though :/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:13 pm

    If you do drink a bunch of diet drinks, and they contain aspartame, it's not good for you. It can cause symptoms that mimic MS.
    Do some searching about it. I hate the thought of you being sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:13 pm

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3