What are you Looking at?

WIP Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

Start of another little ACEO. Looks a little odd with the eyes looking a lot out of proportion, but I am hoping that it looks all right once finished. I did draw up a quick sketch so that I knew it would fit in such a small space, and thought everything was correct before I transferred it onto the Stonehenge.

I was going to do Everyday Matters Challenge #36-Draw out in public today because the sun was shining but the wind is still blowing and the possibility of a flying pop can or a stray piece of wood flying around my head put a stop to that. I guess I could have done #88 -Draw something breezy - something that blows in the wind - a flag, leaves, your choice... But my sketchbook would have been the object blowing away in the wind. I guess I could have drawn on my hand :p

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:30 pm

    Knowing how samll ACEO's are, your work is amazing!
    When you talked about the wind, I envisioned an artist blowing around like a leaf, busily drawing on her sketchpad :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3