Is it Cursed??

So managed to sew the hole shut and if you didn't go actively looking for and it knew where it was you would never have known I made a screw up. The eye is a little higher than the other but it looks cute. Of course I get the wings sewn, the spikes finished and get almost the whole upper body sewn when the needle snaps at the thickest part, into 3 pieces. *curses* New needle, use the thickest one I have (I need a leather one lol). Start sewing from the other end because I can get a better grip on the fabric and snap! *more cursing* I give up. Try again tomorrow, as there is only less than a centimetre that needs to be sewn. I am beginning to think the fuzzy is cursed.

I wonder how much fake fur a person can inhale before their lungs fill??

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3