Ow! my Abs

So my abs hurt. Its my own fault for not doing pilates for 2 months, but still ow. I did about 5 crunches and that was it, I am weak. Damn candy!

So re-did the blog layout. I like it white like this, but it might be really bright if people have the brightness of their monitors turned up all the way. The 3 column design does make it easier to read without having to scroll all the way down to see everything that was on the right. (I spent almost 2 hours trying to get the header to work properly and I had just forgotten one little line of code. Evil blogger code it laughs at me)

So a picture of another ACEO that is going to be done in graphite and pink felt ears. Guess what I am going to make out of them? Come on guess, I dare ya ;p People will never guess, well people will probably guess but I'm trying to build suspense (yeah not suspenseful at all). Well they could be ear muffs for elves. Or covers for really pointy eared dogs.

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:44 pm

    Arrowhead cozies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *snicker* lol no but now I want to make some. I read that at first as arrowhead cookies (even the evil cookies are taunting me now)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:30 am

    I was going to write 'spear' cozies, but was afraid that wouldn't associate well.

    Spear cookies. Chocolate chip spear cookies...that works :)

    Those are dragon back spikes, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I would have pictured people going around in war paint and kilts spearing and stealing cookies from everyone :p

    The are for the inside of rabbit ears (I'm making a giant bunny, no not really but they are for ears) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd have thought hats for a horse's ears. I saw one with some knitted ear warmers the other.

    Very impressive layout on your blog too. I haven't even managed to get a decent banner on. Many thanks for visiting and your kind words.

    I've just been looking at your wildlife gallery - lovely work and I look forward to seeing this one finished too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That a really good guess! Its wrong but I didn't even remember that horses wore those. The horses do look really nice with them on, especially when its matches the rest of the horse's tack. I should make them, might make money if the art career goes belly up. :)

    Thanks robyn :) hopefully finish the card today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:19 pm

    ...people going around in war paint and kilts spearing and stealing cookies from everyone...
    puts me in mind of Pratchetts WeeFree men
    "Theer not coo beasties, theer chipcookie beasties"

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!! Thats perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3