Sunny Saturday

Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

Drew a couple pages of line art for some different projects. This years Easter dragons and an African Crowned Crane, which looks like he is wearing a really wide rimmed hat at the moment. I didn't see the point in drawing all of those feathers on just a quick little sketch. The dragons took almost all day to draw. I kept changing the whole layout and the position of the bunny. I think it looks good this way, just have to transfer it and start colouring.

I did try to start a picture of Harly, but I hardly have any pictures of him. The ones that I do have he is turned away from the camera or barking at me. He hated cameras and would bark whenever one was pointed at him, or run away if he could :p I will probably have to combine a few photos to get a good drawing.

And the weather is screwy. +10 degrees Celsius and its February??!?!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3