Fruit Pastilles Finished!

"Fruit Pastilles" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
Coloured Pencils on Murano Paper
Slightly smaller than A4
Original still available

Print Available Here

Finished finally :) I just hinted at the reflection of the white container, not because I was being lazy I just like the way it looks. I don't think I will be able to look at another Fruit Pastille for a long time lol

Spent all day on this so have nothing to write about. No one wants to read about the weather or what I had for dinner (fries/chips). :p

hmmm go try to adopt a penguin :p

Comments

  1. Wonderful work and love what you had for dinner..sounds really good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D Dinner was quick and easy and really no clean up which is always nice lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:35 am

    Love this Jennifer, really came together nicely and again so effective on black paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! :D Love working on black, I seem to work faster when using it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful!! Well done.......I like the way you did the reflection also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic piece Jennifer! Love those colors :) Your dinner sounds good to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks serena and ann :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. *picks a pastille out the drawing and eats it*

    It turned out beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3