Tea and Toast

Well no tea. Too late for tea, would be up really late with the amount of sugar I put in tea I drink (3 spoonfuls). I don't generally have artwork around food (learned that the hard way with chocolate and a dragon drawing, big chocolate thumbprint right in the middle of the dragons head), moved the artwork right after the picture was taken. I have no idea what kind of bird it is, might have to do some searching, some type of hawk?

And a picture of my hair. Doesn't look red in this pic. It is red, but its more noticeable in natural light. Have to get a pic outside in the next few days (if the wind dies down, I can try tomorrow without the risk of a pop can flying at my head). Would love to have fire engine red hair but I would have to bleach it so it was light enough to dye. And I don't want to fry all of my hair.

And I hate pants shopping. I keep forgetting that pants are underwear here and people always give me odd looks when I ask where the pants are when I have underwear in my hands.

Comments

  1. I've had bright red (and pink) hair, and it looked SO cool, but the bleaching was pretty annoying indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is annoying and takes forever sometimes to get the hair light enough. I always told people that when my hair was wet it felt like soggy/slimy angel hair pasta when I had it bleached (hair was fried totally). lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it's a shame it takes such a long and severe process just to get a certain colour!

    ..but if you ever do get it really red... why not leave the bleach in a bit longer at the front so you can look like Rogue !

    Actually don't, your hair will probably fall out!

    p.s You look so so young!! Bet you get told that all the time though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol it probably would fall out. than I would have to make some really nice hats quickly :p

    yeah I get told that all the time. not that I'm going to complain about it lol. When I worked at the liquor store I was always asked if I was old enough to work there (usually by people younger than me without id) :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3