Finished Scarab

scarab design copyright Jennifer Rose PhillipFinished this up today. Left the tail feathers pretty plain, didn't want it to be too hard to look at. I will try to get a scan of it in the next few days, so you can get a better look at it. :)

Drawing this has made me really want to ink some more work. I had really forgotten how much I enjoyed it, even when my hand jerked or someone walked into the table and caused a mistake. Need a few more pens, but after I finish up that eagle, I will definitly be inking some more drawings, not necessarily tattoo designs. I loved doing wildlife in ink, usually in pointillism. It can make me go cross-eyed looking at all those dots though :p

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:59 am

    I love this, it will look great as a Tattoo...perhaps across your back....dont hurt that much lol and I would most definatley get done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    lol don't hurt much. If I did get this done on my back it would definitely take a few sessions to get finished

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow-wee..... can I possibly get this as an ACEO print!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!!?

    It's SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks dd :)
    I don't think I can print this that small, not sure if the printer would do it. I can print it 5x7 inches though. This reminded me I need a better scan of this. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3