Random Update

Didn't get time to print of some prints of the scarab today as we were working on the lawn. Dad is also in the hospital so I spent the evening playing phone tag trying to find out what was going on. :/

He was in the hospital for a heart infection but it had cleared up. Was staying with some friends who have some nurse training and last night had a fever so back in the hospital with him. Things are fine I was told by one of the nurses, but I should find out more tomorrow.

So prints definitely tomorrow and I think I found a good quote to put on the bookmarks too.

“Most children have a bug period, and I never grew out of mine.”

Edward O. Wilson

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:02 pm

    Perfect quote.
    Hope Dad is OK. Difficult having to worry from a distance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quote is great, just right.
    Hope all is well with your dad, sending good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah it is hard being here not able to do anything. My sister can't do anything either as she isn't in the same province and has a kid so neither of us can really do anything :/

    I am glad dad does good have some really friends :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3