BOO!

Its a good movie when it makes me jump :p

I really, really liked this movie :D Make sure you speak Spanish or don't mind reading subtitles though. The subtitles don't take away from the action that is happening in the scene like some subtitles can. And if watching Cloverfield (another movie I really liked), made you a little ill from the camera moving around this one might too.

The suspense was kept up all the way through the movie and I will be very interested to see the remake to see if it is any good. (I am not sure if the ending would go over really well with an American market though)

So yeah lots of blood, lots of screaming, lots of things jumping out of the dark, good time had all around :p (Mr.Fuzzy didn't watch this. Not his kind of movie)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3