This is....

..absolute favorite band of all time.

This is really hard for me. There are so many bands I love that its hard to choose just one. If I wasn't an artist I would be doing something in the music field. Whether that was trying to play an instrument, tuning a piano, drawing cover art (well that is more of an artist thing), singing badly :p, music teacher or a groupie (joking, well maybe :p)

I love music and usually need some kind of music playing when I draw. Classical, rock, alternative, pop (don't laugh, lots of art has been from listening and hopping around to pop music), heavy metal, country, folk. Anything and everything.

So I am just going to list a few band videos of bands/artists that I love

Steve Earle


Our Lady Peace


Collective Soul


Janis Joplin


Alice in Chains


Kate Nash


Seether (I could have listed them is my favorite band if I really had to choose, but its like pulling teeth)


And P!nk doing Janis :D


Interesting

Comments

  1. This shows an age gap, I only know two of them, PMSL. Thanks very much for all your feedback on my portrait. It did really help, it is the most challenging thing I have ever done, I am going to choose an animal or something for my next one - it will be much easier and I need a rest, LOL. I do like your dragon from Rick, as you say very colourful.....so whats the next project for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to finish a few dog portraits (and try to find a picture of one of my old dogs, but not sure where they are), a few horse drawings in CP and sew a lot (I have cut so much furry fabric the last few days that there is fur coming out of my ears :P)

    Looking forward to your next piece of art :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:56 am

    Steve Earle and Janis!
    Copperhead Road and Try...I knew we could get along ;)

    I can not decide on a'favorite'.
    If I had to, it would be the Rolling Stones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3