Bird Hotel


Conifer Bird Table
Originally uploaded by mrfuzzy
Made from the stump of a tree that was in the In-laws backyard. Makes a great bird feeder and the birds love it. Looks great in the yard and I am sure that in the spring the birds will be fighting over a spot.

Mr.Fuzzy's dad made me a trellis for my rose and the birds are loving that too. Need to figure out a way to hang a feeder from it.

The Docs was a waste of time. Knew it would be :/ If my jaw is still hurting tomorrow I will just phone the dentist up and explain to them what happened. The dentists at the dental hospital were worried when they heard and felt my jaw crack. It doesn't hurt (well it does now), they were a little puzzled as to why it does pop. Been doing it since I can remember, not sure why I started.

Ok I do :p Because it freaked people out when they heard the loud pop lol

Comments

  1. this is fab! hope the birds enjoy it!
    i love bits of wood, i have lots of big bits in the garden, some we had to move away just now cause Poppy thinks they must be destroyed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Luka would carry wood that was longer than he was. Was funny to watch.

    They seem to be enjoying it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! blog checking you back x Mug and garden love x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3