This is....

a favourite recipe i would like to share. This weeks This is theme was chosen from Strawberry Kisses. For more "This is" visit Three Buttons

I love peanut butter cookies but don't make them here as I am the only one who likes peanut butter. And while I could probably eat the whole lot I probably shouldn't ;)

And you can never go wrong with adding chocolate to the cookies. hmmm I can't actually think of anything that would go wrong with chocolate :p Mr.Fuzzy added cinnamon and chocolate chips which I thought would taste odd but were really good.

I think this was my dad's moms but I am not 100% sure on that. It looks more like an old treasure map than a recipe :p

*I sent my newsletter off the other day. If there were any problems please let me know :) *

Comments

  1. cookies sound yummy!
    I love old paperwork.

    I have my gran's old cook book and a certificate she got in 1931 for her butter making skill!

    Andrew made raspberry and white chocolate cheese cake as his parents where here for lunch. was yummmmmy

    much love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m trying this recipe today. Thank you. I don’t seem to be on your newsletter list. How do I do that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a newsletter Jo, too much work for me right now lol :)

      Delete
    2. I wondered about the newsletter, I follow you other places. No worries. I made the cookies. Yummy!!! Like my mom used to make. Thanks.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3