Is it Dead?

So this is the town's Xmas tree. yeah crap :p And just so you don't think that the back looks any better, well it doesn't :p

Looks like someone just threw up the lights on the tree and it looks really dead in person. I'm not even from the town but I'm embarrassed about that tree :/

I love Xmas lights (oh shiny!). Its the only thing I really do like about this time of year. And while the rest of the lights in the town look fine (well the ones that are working), a nicely decorated tree would have been nice. Why spend so much on the tree if it is going to look like this? Get a smaller tree and spend more on the decorations?

oh and thanks for all the gifts in the post from yesterday everyone! :D

Comments

  1. I went on someones blog from Vienna today and the lights they had put up were magical. I haven't even see ours in either Shrewsbury or Bridgnorth. They do look a bit poor! I do think it is such a shame....but, then as you know. I have always loved Christmas, grown up kids still remind me of some of the stories I used to tell now. It is very odd, I don't know where I get it from, my Mum hates Christmas, always has and when I do things for it, she gives me "the look"...the one like "where the heck did you come from?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom use to hate Xmas too, but I guess she is really into it now. Very odd lol That could be because of my niece though being so young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow and no ones complained about this! Our city centre tree is always nice I'm pleased to say

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure someone must have complained, I haven't heard one person say anything good about the tree. But I kinda doubt that would matter here. Sometimes when you do complain about something the council has done and been in the wrong, they just do it again. :/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3