We're Under Attack!! (again, and its not fireworks this time)

Fell asleep last night before I put a picture up yesterday, sorry.

Took a picture of this pigeon who is still stealing the peanuts (and eating them whole, pig :p), but at least he is getting fed, and not just eating garbage.

And never turn your eyes away to get a look at what I think was a female goldfinch because as soon as your guard is down, the pigeons will take advantage and attack. I swear the finch and the pigeon are partners in crime. Quick distract her with a bit of colour and than BAM!

See how fast it moves! Kinda like the scene in Jaws. Sneaks up on you and before you know it your missing a leg (and have to wash all the bird crap out of your hair. worse then blood :p)

Unititled Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

Almost finished the coloured Allsorts. hmmm, I'm torn. I like how big the candies are but wish the yellows were a bit brighter. They might look brighter once the black is darkened. The candies do look a little odd floating in mid-air, once the container is finished that should be fixed.

Comments

  1. ahahahah.... that's funny.... but, bird crap in the hair is not fun... a seagull got me one time when I was walking to work... sigh...turn straight around. go home. wash hair. Oh... and try to get your boss to believe that...

    the Allsorts look great to me.. can almost taste 'em....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:40 pm

    Yep pidgeons are like that, regular pigs, but something so soft looking about them, nice picture! Your allsorts is looking good and those candies are looking real good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good think for the pigeons that they are so good looking. Pesty things. The Allsorts are looking really good. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! did it actually attack you or just poop on you? I think I would rather be attacked than pooped on ;)

    The allsorts is looking good! In the photo the yellow looks pretty bright to me. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, they do say that if a bird poops on you, it's good luck...lol

    Your allsorts are looking yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice shots! Your work is coming up very nicely, looks yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:33 pm

    Bird poops is good luck so enjoy the luck coming your way. ;-) Your artwork is coming along nicely. I miss not being able to get licorice allsorts... yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that painting. Would like to see more of your art. I'm always drawn to paintings of foods/candies, etc.

    Those birds! Enjoyed the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I found more of your art and am now looking through it. That tiger is wonderful..and the lily...

    you do great work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish those pigeons could eat all the peanuts in the whole world - then I wouldn't have that to worry about :)
    Seriously, your Allsorts look very tasty, the yellow looks nice and bright to me. I'm looking forward to seeing this progress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol yeah don't know that many bosses that would believe that. but I would have said better that I went home so you didn't have to look at it :p

    he does look really soft. and a lot cleaner then the city pigeons

    no he didn't attack me. he rushed the window for some reason though. thought that was odd. might have been the flash going off...

    how is bird poop lucky? I never understood why people said it was lucky to get crapped on.... :p

    thanks Sandy :)

    I like peanuts though, but if I had nut allergies I would want them to eat all the peanuts too :/ so many things people can't eat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3