Tulips


tulips
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

Only one photo for Monday :/ Flowers that are in the In laws front yard. None of ours have come up yet, looks like they will soon *fingers crossed*

I didn't get any drawing done today at all :/ But I did get my teeth fixed :D Only the bottom 2 on the front and its so odd trying to eat now. Because I was so used to using teeth that were ground down a lot its odd having teeth that are the size they should be :p lol I'd post picures of before and after, but I don't think people want to see that :p (and I forgot to brush my teeth when the pic was taken last night :p) Pretty boring day actually

Scottish word this week:

1.puckle

Answer to the last word:

1.pooch is a pocket :)

Comments

  1. my FIL often asks us to go feed a puckle o' sheep! he has a wee puckle here and a wee puckle there!!
    i was also at dentist.....no likey!

    love teen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer,

    Sorry to hear about your teeth. Hope you get used to the way they are now.
    I love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hyacinths and tulis - Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty flowers! I'm not a fan of dentists either. I guess you'll get used to your teeth after a week or so ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice flowers - hope you're getting used to your fixed teeth : )!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely flowers...I don't like to talk dentistry, I had a very extensive course of treatment about four years ago, oooh :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. *hugs tina* aww a wee puckle of sheep would be cute

    Norma- thanks. I forgot that there were tulips in their yard. Makes me want to plant some in ours

    Helen- ahh so thats what the blue ones are called :)

    Serena- if the teeth are still bugging me by the 11th of April I will get them to take some of the height off (have to go back to get impressions made of the bottom teeth)

    alison- I hate dentist, but at least I don't look like I bit down on a metal pipe now lol

    Chrissy- I am a bunch of nerves when I go to the dentist. Its only been recently where I haven't had to get any major work done. dental work of any kind is so expensive in Canada that people only go when they really really need to. So my teeth were in bad shape before I moved here (they were great when I was younger but that was when mom had insurance to cover us)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love those hyacinths...dentist, ugg...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3