Spring is in the Air

About time as well. I love snow, but enough was enough. It is so nice to finally see the flowers popping up (even if these are the neighbours :p), would have loved to get video of Sky in deeper snow tho. She loved it when it snowed last time, and that was less then an inch. Can't image what she would do if there was 5 inches on the ground, snow dog? Hook a sled up to her? :p
And a puppy tooth. Which explains why I caught her knawing on one of my pencils :/
The last vestiges of snow in the mountains (*curses the tree in the way*). Pretty soon there will be green everywhere and we will be praying for the return of the cold weather. I always do that. Sick of the hot weather by the middle of summer, hoping for snow soon and then by February I am hoping for the sun to come back.
Online friend Ingrid sent me this lovely book, with images printed from her Art Cards. It is a great example of her art, with lots of great imagery :D
And Chrissy sent me a copy of her booklet (if only Henry Cavill was sent in the mail :p its nice having a pretty desktop lol), plus an art card and one of her lovely cards :D

All of these booklets have really made me want to make up a Zine (like I don't have enough to do already lol), but I would really have to think hard about what I would want to include. Art, tutorials, pictures, travel stories? All of the above probably :)

Comments

  1. Oh a baby tooth!!! Pups are very chewy till their big teeth come in. Soon the mountains near me will look like that. Autumn is definitely here as they ahve forecast snow and extreme wind warnings are out today too. I never hate Winter, though ours is mild compared to yours. Lovely gifts!!! Nice daff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A puppy tooth! So cute....

    I am a lucky owner of a copy of "Visions" as well! Chrissy's looks amazing as well!

    Happy Spring... we still have a few days before our daffodils open.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mountain view is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The daffodils are so pretty! I love our winters here.....not all that cold compared to your winters.

    Be sure to give Sky lots of chew toys or Dentabones. It will stop her chewing on chair legs etc.

    Those booklets do look lovely ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. I can't believe you can still see snow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the spring bulbs, alas they don't do very well in our sub-tropical climate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww... puppy teeth! I have an envelope of Isabella's that I saved. Why I saved them, I have no idea-LOL

    I'm always so glad when puppies loose those needle sharp baby teeth. Those things hurt when they chew on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww that little tooth. I'm going to check out those links, their art looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do the zine, do the zine! Any subject, doesn't matter, start somewhere, add a middle, finish & publish.
    And thanks for kind compliments, of course.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3