My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Spooky, and I don't mean Mulder!!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute... don't know what to say to that...will she be answering the door like that?
ReplyDeleteI so easily get sucked into your "You Might Also Like" bar at the bottom. Love the lemur picture there!
ReplyDeleteCute pup. She looks too innocent to be scary though. I suppose that should be a warning;-)
"They're still following me, aren't they?"
ReplyDeleteLove you Sky and Jen, even tho I don't visit too much!