New Card

Done with GIMP, and it took forever because I am so use to using Photoshop :p One really isn't better then the other, its just a matter of figuring out how to do certain things in one program that you already know how to do in another. So what should have taken maybe an hour to do, took 3 :/ But I do like how it looks :)

I did draw that dragon to use as a logo, knowing full well that it is way too detailed to actually be useful, but I don't think it looks that bad here. Some of the detail is lost but the colours are what really matter.

So is it too busy? Too bright? Not bright enough? Any suggestion, any at all are very welcome. Even if its to say its crap, well as long as a reason it is crap is given :p

Comments

  1. It's gorgeous and I love your font!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankly I love the colours and the details! My only gripe is that it feels crowded. I get the feeling that maybe we cannot see the whole white of the card? If I am mistaken, the scale of each element needs to be brought down a bit to allow each gorgeous element to be appreciated and give them some space.
    Well done... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, fabulous. The dragon logo, for the work you do, and use on the business card is PERFECT. I agree with Michelle, you need to create some white space between your name and the dragon. I slightly smaller dragon, and or name. Keep your spaces filled but get the white in there to define each element. Because this is fabulous and worth the tweaking.
    And HOORAY for GIMP (except the 3 hours. Always takes longer than expected)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks cindy :)

    michelle, thanks for the input :) very helpful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3