Blast From the Past Part 4

And now I'm 18 and drawing a lot of scarabs. I seem to go through periods were I focus on drawing one thing more than the other. I was really into Ancient Egypt then, so scarabs showed up a lot.
Drawing a lot of jewellery too. Anything shiny :p
Still drawing horses, don't think that will ever be something I don't draw :)


Went through a bunch of old photos with mom, they were....interesting to see. Why I ever thought some of the outfits were nice, I have no idea lol but I thought I looked good. meh it was the early 90's. Most people didn't dress they way they should have :p

Comments

  1. Not being very fashionable has stood me in good pictorial stead.
    Lovely Egyptian pictures, I am very interested in Egyptian things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We seemed to have gone through the same phases, just in different order, lol. I am jealous of that scarab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see that cross made. It's gorgeous! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's like a parallel universe with our childhoods! I was obsessed with all things Ancient Egyptian when I was 18. My first paypacket was spent on a solid brass sphinx. I painted Egyptian murals all over my clothes.

    And horse drawings were never far away...

    Thanks for sharing these treasured memories.

    Cheers,

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. cindy, i'm still not fashionable lol thanks :)

    feline, it is really cool finding out that other artists went through the same phases :)

    michelle, i actually think i drew it from a photo of the cross,so it must exists somewhere :) at least i think i drew it from a photo, cant really remember lol

    cindy, thanks for looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The scarab is cool as all of yours are but I also love the cross, that would make a cool piece of work, I have to agree with Michelle on that one :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3