My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Mmmm have not heard of mochy.....
ReplyDeleteTapsalteerie - would that be the scottish version of topsy-turvy?
It's been downright mochy here these last few days - trying to rain, then full blast sun. I feel like I'm back in the tropics -yuk.
ReplyDeleteLiked your sketches in the last post - cool colourings.
loved the bug!!!
ReplyDeletegreat words
love teen xx
Nope, it is no surprise I don't know what that means!! Kind of chocolaty coffee??
ReplyDelete