What's that Skip?? Lassie left Timmy down the well?? We'll save him Skippy!!! I patted a Collie dog going past the other day and one of my nans was called Lassie nan because - you've guessed it, a collie dog!!
My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Lassie! Sweet dogs hey! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat's that Skip?? Lassie left Timmy down the well?? We'll save him Skippy!!!
ReplyDeleteI patted a Collie dog going past the other day and one of my nans was called Lassie nan because - you've guessed it, a collie dog!!