Merry HoHo Finished

Done on drafting film. Colouresofts, I find work the best on drafting film, glides across the surface better then polys or prismas. Still not 100% comfortable with the film, but I'm getting there.

I do like how if you put different backing paper behind the film, the whole tone of a piece changes....
Its too dark with green behind it, and I had red behind it, but you could hardly see the green dragon. Now onto a few dog portraits and to think of a few mixed media projects for college....

Comments

  1. Drafting film is fun isn't it? I've used it several times for exhibition pieces but normally just use black or white backing.

    You can also add colour to the reverse of the film to add more depth (or put in a hazy background for more of a 3D effect.

    Great dragon :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3