Sketchy Naked Person

Last day of college before Xmas and it was life drawing in the morning and mixed media in the afternoon; which I missed as I had a meeting to go to, I don't think I have actually been to one of these classes yet this block due to meetings and being ill. I have a lot of work to catch up on, but at least I have a few ideas in my head to work with.
I'm trying to be quick with life drawing, but at the same time you cane tell that it is still a person, its not too sketchy. I think I've found a way to draw people that I enjoy finally.

Comments

  1. Works well - I particularly like the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the second one looks especially persony. Bah humbug to all your appointments and meeting making you miss classes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3