*cough cough cough*

Coughing up a storm, my back is starting to hurt from all the coughing :/ Keep losing my voice, either I can't speak, sound really hoarse, or sound like a squeaky dog toy :p

So all this coughing makes creating any kind of art hard; no energy to do anything, and having to stop every few minutes to cough doesn't help. Could have happened at a better time since the graded unit for college was due this week, (finished thankfully), and there are a few things I need to finish for the year. Its very frustrating because last year I was hardly sick at all, this year it has been nothing but one sickness after another. I mentioned today that its very frustrating because I do miss out on any feedback from the tutors. Just get this year passed to go onto next year and cross my fingers I don't keep getting sick.

So the stencils I had cut out finally broke, so I just tossed them onto a piece of paper I was using to clean the roller off. A bit of a happy accident were they fell in spots that looked nice. :)

Comments

  1. So sorry you are struggling - I know that cough, we've got that going around here too. Hope you can get some rest and start feeling better soon!

    Hot tea and chocolate thoughts your way....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. starting to feel better today, but this cough just doesn't want to go away :/
      thanks rose :)

      Delete
  2. How annoying. It always seems to happen though if there is something important happening.
    It is a good happy accident piece of art!! Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you are doing with series. Great stuff. And gosh, hopefully by now you are feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3