Book Review- MaddAddam: A Novel


I was really looking forward to the conclusion of this trilogy, but this was so anticlimactic I actually don't even know how to feel about it.

The two story's and characters merge in this final book, but I felt that they world and the characters work better by themselves. Together as one happy (sarcasm) family, the writing felt forced in a lot of places.

This was pretty predictable, maybe that's one reason why I was disappointed. Near the end, it felt like she just gave up, got really lazy, and didn't know what to write, so lets the reader fill in all the blanks? Which is fine in a story, if it was done previously in the series, which I don't think it was to this degree.

2/5 stars

Comments

  1. Well that is disappointing. It is annoying when you follow a series of books and are let down at the end. Should I bother?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you only read the first 2, they are ok. i just would leave out the last one :p

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3