Finished Eagle

eagle finished 

Finished :) Really happy with how this turned out.

Starting to think I should have went into some kind of science, so I could take Zoology in uni and then become an ornithologist. But I stuck with art, mostly because it was easy, and also my grades were generally not that good in most classes other then English. (wouldn't think that with the way I write :p).

I guess I could start focusing more on birds in art more then I already do. Learn more about bird anatomy and research other avian artists.

Comments

  1. We have lots of wonderful exhibitions at the Museum of Joseph Banks and other people who drew and painted flora and fauna. You could definitely be an ornithological artist!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm crossing my fingers there are still some birds at the loch so i can get some photos to draw :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Jennifer,
    It turned out Gorgeous!
    You are getting very good.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow he is absolutely wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!!! this is stunning! w/o second thought...i clicked the "join this site" button on the left side of the page...you deserve more followers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3