My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
In English slang it means something else, insulting. I just Googled it to find what it means in Scotland so I won't cheat and answer here LOL
ReplyDeleteyou can use the word to insult someone here too :)
DeleteOh, I thought that this week's word was of ill repute too!! Maybe the Cutty Sark was a short sailed ship??? Who is that beautiful dog???!!!
ReplyDelete:p sky running in the park, she would live there if she could :p
DeleteHi 2paw. I meant this week's word is rude (not cutty) didn't make myself clear LOL
ReplyDelete