Lilies #1

Back to using coloured pencils for a change. This wont fit in my scanner,so its not the best photo since its getting dark out,  hopefully after trimming it when finished it will fit on the scanner.

So I tripped over one of the dog's toys and went for a flight 2 days ago, (too bad I can't collect air miles, I would be able to fly around the world since I'm always falling :p). My foot is killing me, so to the minor injuries clinic we went and thankfully the nurse doesn't think is broken. I probably sprained a lot of tendons since the pain is all over my foot and its not misshaped. Just rest and lots of time to heal :/ Glad college is done because even walking from the bedroom to the spare room, about 5 feet, is really painful.

Comments

  1. Oh NO! Can you use a computer chair to get around? Jez is always rolling his ankle skating, so he whizzes about on the wheely chair. Hope you're back to fighting form soon.
    The pencils are looking intriguing....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. chair doesnt fit through the doors :p and i have so much stuff in this room i only have 4 feet of space to move around :p i need to clean :p and organize all my supplies lol

      Delete
  2. Looks like you're having more luck getting back to pencils than I just did. Liking Cindy's suggestion, seeing you rocketing about in an office chair...
    now go teach Sky to put away toys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we have tried to teach her, but she just pulls them all out of the box again :p so there are toys everywhere, but she doesn't get bored and destroy things like a lot of collie will do

      Delete
  3. Oh dear, poor you. I know how much a bad sprain can hurt. Can you not stay in bed and train Sky to bring you things???!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think she would just throw all her toys at me lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3