Now, I know this one too, it's from one of those hip songs, Gettin' Jaggy with it!!! Can you tell I am totally giving up when I don't know?? Here, you can go on a jag, like a knitting jag, or a TV series jag, when you totally immerse yourself in something.
My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Now, I know this one too, it's from one of those hip songs, Gettin' Jaggy with it!!! Can you tell I am totally giving up when I don't know?? Here, you can go on a jag, like a knitting jag, or a TV series jag, when you totally immerse yourself in something.
ReplyDeletelol :)
Deletei cant even think of a hint that wouldn't give the word away, but nope its not marathoning a show :)